We offer a variety of services to help build and execute communications plans.
Some of the most unique ways we help our clients is supporting them when they have too much work for their teams to handle, are in need of staff augmentation, or are in the process of filling open positions and need short-term coverage while they find the right full-time candidate. We have a reputation of being able to come in and hit the ground running to help get projects finished.
Our services, for both digital and traditional deliverables include:
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT, COPYWRITING AND EDITING
- Marketing collateral (case studies, sell sheets, brochures, media kits)
- PR content (articles, press releases, corporate profiles)
- Podcast development and planning
- Email newsletters and campaigns
- Social media
- Technical writing
- RFP response crafting & editing
- Creative services project management
- Print collateral & web content audit/repurposing
- Organizational storytelling
- Integrated communications planning
- Presentation development
- Branding initiatives
- Content deployment
- Executive and team member bios and profiles
- General marketing communication strategy development and execution
- External, internal, and customer communication program development and execution
- Corporate communications
- Advertising creative development
- Tradeshow materials
- Production support for client-supplied projects and files
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- MadCap Suite
- Various CMS and Email marketing platforms
If you’d like to learn more how we might be able to help you, give us a call at 856.854.1985 or click here to send a note. You can also view Kim’s LinkedIn profile for more details.
We’ve worked with companies in the utility, media, software, retail, employee benefits, and business services industries including:
HOME ABOUT THE WORK PORTFOLIO ABOUT KIM CONTACT KIM TESTIMONIALS
Storm Your Brain, LLC is a New Jersey State Certified WBE and SBE, and an SBA-certified woman-owned business.
© 2023 Storm Your Brain, LLC. All rights reserved.