Founded in 2010, Storm Your Brain LLC is based in New Jersey and run by Kim Selby, a seasoned and creative communicator, marketer and writer. We offer a comprehensive list of communications services to enhance your existing programs or help build new ones.
We don’t offer cookie-cutter or one-size-fits-all solutions or deliverables, and we firmly believe that the first step in helping our clients is to listen to them, so we can hear from you about what is going well, and to figure out where improvements can be made.
We are currently working with clients in the media, utility, retail, healthcare and business services industries. One of the biggest ways we help our clients is to support them when they have too much work for their teams to handle, or are in the process of filling a full-time position and need immediate coverage. We have a reputation of being able to come in and hit the ground running to help get projects finished that meet deadlines and see results.
CORPORATE & CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS
- Integrated communications strategy development
- Print collateral development
- Online and print project management
- Presentation development
- RFP response development and editing
- Corporate Responsibility Reporting
- Photo shoot development and management
- Staff augmentation
COPYWRITING & EDITING
- Writing and editing for web and print
- Company message and voice development
- Case studies
- Copy repurposing
WEB & ONLINE CONTENT
- Web site audits for content, functionality, and navigation
- Web site content development
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media
GENERAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
- Marketing communication plan development & analysis of
- Brand development and strengthening
- Business development toolkit development
GRAPHIC DESIGN & PRINT PRODUCTION
- Creative development of printed communications including ads, brochures, tradeshow banners, etc.
- Coordination of printing with print vendors
Storm Your Brain LLC is a 100% woman-owned business.
© 2017 Storm Your Brain, LLC. All rights reserved.